An Insider’s Guide to Safeguarding Your
Property Management Career
You’re in the right place if you are a:
- Property Manager
- Facility Manager
- Asset Manager
- Community Manager
- General Manager
- Shopping Center Manager
- Property Administrator
- Assistant Property Manager
- On Call 24/7
- Getting crushed by your growing workload
- Working late to meet someone else’s deadline
- Unable to justify a vacation
- Busy all day but have nothing to show for it
I’m in it with you
Hi. I’m Gip and I’m a property manager, too.
I’ve been in the commercial real estate industry for over 30 years and have seen my fair share of ups and downs in the market and the economy.
Through it all, I’ve seen nothing but “ups” with my increased workload. It seems that we’ve all been tasked with doing more with less.
If you’re feeling overwhelmed at the enormity of your workload and getting caught up never happens, I’m here to tell you there’s a way forward.
If you’re seeking assurances that what you’re working on will create the biggest return, you’ll get those and then some. Please read on…
Gip Erskine, CPM®, CCIM®
Founder | Mentor | Teacher
Let’s Get Some Smarts
Choose to become smarter every day about your work and how you go about it by absorbing the smart contents within each edition of The Ever Smarter Property Manager eNewsletter. You’ll get insights and ideas that can be applied instantly for immediate results.
Create effective strategies for achieving success on YOUR terms. Develop a personal philosophy on how your contribution gives your life meaning. Learn tried and true ways to:
- Become more appreciated by your tenants and your team
- Become more productive and seeing more from your efforts
- Become more valuable to your firm and your industry
Sign up for The Ever Smarter Property Manager eNewsletter and receive insights and tactics to help you thrive at work and at home.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your Ship Has Just Come In!
Announcing the premier release of this groundbreaking online experience designed specifically for today’s property managers, facility managers, community managers, general managers and their assistants, coordinators and administrators.
Change Course was created to have you:
- Focus on your most critical issues facing property managers
- Maximize your performance and accomplishments
- Combine experience with your goal setting and goal getting strategies
- Transform your thought processes and fast-track your career advancement
Learn more about Change Course and how you can reserve your place for early enrollment and take advantage of maximum tuition scholarships (aka savings). There’s no obligation. Registration is opening soon.
What Others Are Saying
Those who have experienced what it’s like to work with me find it beneficial.
They understand their true potential and see how their lives can change for the better.
He’s a great guy to be around. Obviously, very successful and talented professional, but for all that, a quite pleasant, easy going personality. When I want to get an organization to make a strategic turn quickly, I want flexible, adaptable and driven people whose strong suit is their people skills. I want leaders like Gip.David Leis
In addition to his technical knowledge of the industry, I was grateful for Gip’s responsiveness and follow-through for my clients.Craig Kammerer
Gip helps others expand and challenge themselves. His gentle confident nature will surely provide clients the space to discuss their business obstacles and considerations to create an action plan.Tracy Sveinson
Gip’s accomplishments in the area of business services marketing is supported by his broad and in-depth experience and knowledge in all aspects of commercial real estate. I highly recommend Gip.Nelson Arroyo
For those of us who admit to having a work / life imbalance that looks like this:
- Working late
- Fixing the urgent
- Too busy for words
- Can never get caught up
- Major health issues
- Too little sleep
- Job dissatisfaction
How about you?
- Are you smart about getting the rest your mind and body are begging for?
- Are you smart about making a habit of exercise and eating right?
- Are you smart about maximizing your impact to get the results you deserve?
Now is the time to STOP and PIVOT 180 degrees!
Here’s what’ll happen when you do:
- Boost your effectiveness at work and still be home for dinner
- Make time for improved lifestyle choices, fitness and good diet
- Grow your value to your clients and your firm resulting in greater income
- Live life on your terms
IT’S GENIUS. We have so many ways to share information. Go beyond what others know about our industry and expertise as property managers. Plug in now on social media to receive and share the very latest ideas to maximize your success in every facet of your life.
Share your comments. Tell me where you need help. It’s almost too easy.